Windows 8 Software for Retrieving Lost Data on SD Card
- The finest utility designed to restore files lost or deleted from the memory cards
- Built with rigorous algorithms that scan and retrieves files from the card storage
- Allows users to preview the files in two different layouts
- All media file formats like images, audio, video, etc. are supported
Today SD cards are commonly used for digital cameras, mobile phones to store media files like images, songs and videos. So SD cards are popular due to its storage capacity and reliability. As there are many advantages of the SD cards at the same time they prone to data loss and put the user in distressing situations. If the user has stored his momentous photos or any family videos, then losing such files in fact is a heartbreaking situation. If you are in such irresistible condition then no need to be concerned, industry experts have designed Windows 8 software for retrieving lost data on SD card. This app is specifically premeditated to retrieve SD card lost data in a safe manner on your Windows 8 PC. Make the best use of this smart app to find missing files on Windows 8 computer system. This Windows 8 software can retrieve SD card data under below listed data loss situations.
- Formatting SD card due to the error message: If the SD card is inaccessible due to corruption and pop an error message as card needs to format, if you press OK without seeing the message properly then the complete data from SD card can be lost. In some situation accidentally you may choose format option available in the cell phone or digital camera to format SD card.
- Virus intusions: When hazardous virus influences on your SD card when it is connected to the virus-infected Windows PC, then whole data could be in risk of inaccessibility, so once the SD card becomes inaccessible then entire data might be lost.
- Corruption of SD card: It is one of the commanding reasons of data loss; usually SD card can be corrupted when it is suddenly removed from the system while functioning or improper handling of SD card may also lead to corruption of SD card ad finally it results in data loss. There is also a possibility of the hard drive corruption due to some reasons which leads to a data loss. No need to bother, because you can recover data from the bad hard disk too.
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes SD card files can be deleted in haste, it may happen when you are trying to delete any unwanted files. Sometimes after intentional deletion if you desire that deleted SD card data, then you need to go for this Windows 8 software for retrieving lost data on SD card.
No need to worry if you have come across any of the above discussed SD card data loss situations. Using this Windows 8 SD card lost data retrieving software you can restore lost or deleted files from SD card. This SD card data retrieving software is consistent enough to get back media files like images, videos or music. So the image files such as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF GIF and also digital camera RAW images like, NEF, ORF, SR2, SRF CRW, CR2 and MRW can be retrieved on Windows 8 computers with utmost ease. Including images it can also retrieve music files like WAV, MIDI, MP4, MP3, and video files like MOV, MP4, AVI and MPG. For more details log on to this link - windowsrecoverysoftware.net/photo.html
You can run this Windows 8 SD card data recovery tool on all other versions of Windows OS to retrieve lost data from SD card. It scans each and every sector of SD card and recovers lost data from SD card in few mouse clicks. Including SD card you can also retrieve data from other types of memory cards, USB drives, memory stick, flash hard drive etc. You can also try this tool to retrieve files from Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista etc. Get more information on Windows file recovery by clicking on this link -https://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/file.html. This Windows 8 SD card recovery tool is the most enhanced tool to perform the recovery of more than 50 types of media files and all retrieved SD card files can be stored in any accessible drive.
How to perform SD Card Data Recovery on Windows 8?
Step 1: Download and install the recovery application on your Windows 8 PC. Now select “Recover Photos” option. In the next screen select “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option as shown in fig.
Figure 1: Recover Photos
Step 2: Choose the SD card from which you need to recover files, after choosing the SD card scan process will begin. Once the scan process is done, all files will be recovered.
Figure 2: Select SD Card
Step 3: Use the “Preview” option to look into the recovered files of the SD card.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files