Recover Files after Windows 10 Upgrade
- A reliable tool used to restore data lost upon Windows 10 update
- Built with advanced algorithms that scan and retrieves data from the disk partitions
- Supports all disk file systems
- It is capable to restore files from a wide range of external storage drives
“Hello!! Last week I upgraded my Windows OS from 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything was fine until yesterday. But today, when I turned on my system is started rebooting and after that what I noticed that some of my vital files from C drive got deleted. In C drive of my system, I have kept some vital documents of my office work and also memorable pictures of my Company’s trip which I have lost due to upgrading the system to Windows 10. I even don’t have a backup of those files. Does anyone know how to recover files after windows 10? Any suggestion would be appreciated!!!”
Windows 10 comes with many advanced features and considered to be one of the finest Windows operating systems in this era. But sometimes while you upgrade your system from other versions of Windows to Windows 10, then you may lose essential files from it.
Thinking of Solution:
You are at the right place where you will get the solution of all your query. If you lost your vital files while you upgrade your Windows OS to Windows 10 then don’t get panic as you can opt Windows Recovery Software which helps you to restore files after Windows 10 upgrade. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net
How Files get Lost While Windows 10 Upgrade?
- If your system is not compatible with the new Windows upgrade then you will get an error message if you install Windows 10 which leads to loss of files from the system.
- If your Windows 10 up-gradation takes more time, then in such case most of the users cancel the installation before completing which results in loss of huge files.
- If you select complete format option while you are performing Windows 10 up-gradation without taking a proper backup then it deletes all the files.
Things to Remember:
- Always keep backup of essential files before upgrading your OS to Windows 10.
- Don’t save any new data to the hard disk after a data loss situation.
- Check for the hardware requirements before you upgrade your OS to Windows 10.
- Read complete instructions to how to run the setup file prior to Windows 10 upgrade.
Features of Windows Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering files after Windows 10 upgrade in any data loss scenarios and recovers files without altering or modifying the original files.
- It recovers files from the formatted hard drive which supports FAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, and exFAT.
- It even recovers deleted or lost emails from Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook which gets damaged or corrupted due to any reasons.
- Download and install the Windows Recovery Software to know how to perform Windows 10 upgrade files recovery with ease.
- It restored deleted files from various storage devices such as memory card, USB drive, FireWire drive, flash drive, pen drive, memory stick, etc.
- You can preview the recovered files using “Preview” option before restoring it to the particular location.
- It supports the recovery of files on all major versions of Windows OS such as Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Window XP, Windows Vista, etc.
Procedure to Recover Files After Windows 10 Upgrade:
Step 1: Download and install the Windows Recovery Software on your system. Run the utility and on the main window, you will find three option. Select “Recover Drives” option.
Figure 1: Select Recover Drives
Step 2: Now on another window, you will get two options “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” and “Partition Recovery”. Select the “Partition Recovery” to recover the files from Windows OS hard drive.
Figure 2: Select Partition Recovery
Step 3: Select the drive from where you have lost files.
Figure 3: Select Drive To Recover Files
Step 4: Once the scanning process is over, you can preview the recovered files using "Preview" option before restoration.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files