Windows RAW Partition recovery
- The proficient tool that restores data from RAW partitioned drives
- Offers Windows partition data recovery in simple steps
- Suitable to work with all disk file systems
- Supports restoration of all formats of pictures, videos, documents, songs etc.
A RAW partition is a state, where your computer fails to recognize the existing file system of the hard disk. Generally, when a file system gets corrupted or damaged, it becomes RAW, making the data saved on it as inaccessible or unreadable. For example, abrupt ejection of the external hard drive from the computer while transferring or the writing process is going on. This makes the drive corrupt and in turn becomes RAW or displays various error messages. Some of the commonly seen error messages are listed below:
- Invalid media type reading drive
- Abort, Retry, Fail?
- The file system is displayed as "RAW"
- Windows might ask to format the drive, such as displaying a message "disk not formatted. Do you want to format now?"
- File names contain "weird" characters
- "Sector not found" warning messages
When you encounter any of the above-mentioned problems, you become unable to access the partitions with the RAW file system, and the data such as documents, photos, videos, etc. saved on them, become inaccessible. When you search on the internet to find a solution to rectify the RAW partition problem, the answer you will get is the format. But formatting the drive will leave you at a total loss. In this case, you will need a recovery tool that can comfortably recover the Windows RAW partition data. The most recommended tool for the above mentioned task is Windows RAW partition recovery software.
Main reasons for hard drive partition becoming RAW are:
- Corrupted Master Boot Record
- Damage to the Partition Table
- Severe malware infection on the file system
- Windows Operating System malfunction
- Improper system termination
- Hard disk failure because of hardware or software malfunction
- An interruption in the process of formatting, reformatting or re-partitioning (Click here to know the recovery process of data lost after repartitioning)
Whatever may be the reason for the RAW partition problem, the data can be restored. First of all, as soon as you encounter a RAW partition problem, you should immediately stop using the computer and leave it idle. Do not try to perform any kind of task on it, like saving or deleting files, formatting etc. This will keep the files from a RAW partition in a recoverable state by avoiding overwriting, until the recovery is performed. Once the files get overwritten, there is no software available which can recover RAW partition Windows OS.
The Windows RAW partition recovery software is extremely easy to operate and even a normal home user can recover Windows 10 partition data as well as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, XP and Vista with a great ease. The tool has many advanced features which makes the recovery process customized. To know the tool’s capability, just download the demo version and try it for recovery. If the results are satisfying then one can buy the full version to save the recovered data from the RAW Windows partition. To get back data from an inaccessible hard drive, visit www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/inaccessible-external-hard-drive.html for a detailed recovery procedure.
Steps to recover Windows RAW partition-
Step 1: From the main screen select "Recover Drives" option and then select the "Partition Recovery" option.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: Now choose the affected partition and click on Next button
Figure 2: Select Partition or Drive
Step 3: Preview the recovered data and save it by purchasing the full version
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files