Restore PowerPoint Files
- An outstanding tool that retrieves MS PowerPoint files in easy clicks
- Built with unique file recovery algorithms that scan and restores the presentation files
- Supports restoration of PPT, PPS or PPTX files created using any version of Microsoft PowerPoint application
- It also avails the users to preview the PowerPoint files once the scanning operation is complete
Microsoft PowerPoint application is used to express your view and idea. This is the best software developed by Microsoft to prepare the presentation. You can add audio, video, image file and animation while creating the PPT. Suppose you have prepared a presentation for your project work. You are working on the project from the past three to four month and you have created the PowerPoint with a lot of efforts and you have spent more time to prepare it. But the situation comes when your computer got infected with a severe virus and you scanned it with the third-party software such as antivirus to remove the virus from your personal computer. While scanning, antivirus delete some severely infected files without any intimation to you. After completion of the scanning process, you search PowerPoint file, but it is not available in the computer hard drive. Now, you don’t have much time to create new PowerPoint for the project. Hence, use Windows Recovery software for deleted/lost PowerPoint recovery. By using this software you can restore files from inaccessible external hard drive, USB drive, etc.
If you have deleted or lost PowerPoint due to various reasons like the accidental deletion, accidental format, virus infection, etc. from your computer then you have not to worry. With the help of this recovery software, you can easily perform PowerPoint Recovery. To know how to get back Shift Deleted Powerpoint files, follow this link.
Some common scenario for loss of the files
- Accidental formatting: This is the most common mistake done by human being. Sometimes, instead of formatting the required drive, you mistakenly format some other drive. It causes the loss of files.
- MBR corruption: Operating system requires some setup files for booting. If those setup files are missing whatever be the reason then the Windows will not boot up and you need to format the HDD. It leads to the loss of the PPT file.
- Virus infection: Sometimes when you download any PowerPoint file from insecure websites on the internet or receive from any virus infected device, The virus enters into your system and infect the file system, then you need to format the computer hard drive to solve the problem, which leads to loss of the Presentation files.
- While repartitioning the drive: When user repartition the drive for either increasing or decreasing the size of the drive, he may face any interruption while repartitioning due to power surge, sudden system failure, etc. Due to this, you may lose files present in the existing partition.
PowerPoint recovery software will help you to restore all files either lost or deleted from the Windows hard drive. This PowerPoint recovery software is capable to recover missing or lost files from various storage devices like the hard drive (SCSI, SATA, ATA, IDE) and other external storage devices on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc. Visit this site to recover missing files from Windows 8 www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/missing-files-windows-8.html. This most powerful software to restore PowerPoint is designed with a unique and simple algorithm beneath the skilled software experts. Using this software, you can easily recover PowerPoint and other deleted or lost files like DOC, DOCX, PPS, PPTX, etc. from Windows hard disk drive. The demo version is available on the site if you want to check the efficiency of this recovery software to restore PowerPoint. Download and install it on your computer to know the recovery method. After your satisfaction with the service, of this recovery software to recover PowerPoint, purchase the product key to save recovered PowerPoint file.
How to recover PowerPoint files?
Step 1: Download the recovery software and install it on your computer. Launch this software and the main screen will appear. Select “Recover Files” option from it and then select “Recover Lost Files” or "Recover Deleted Files" option from the next window.
Figure 1: Select Recover Files
Step 2: Now select the "Drive" from where you want to recover lost/deleted files. After that, it will start the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: You can view the recovered files by selecting the "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files