Are you unable to access your Windows hard drive partition?
- An optimal solution to recover data from Windows drives that is inaccessible
- Even deleted, formatted, lost, corrupt or unreadable drive partition data can be easily extracted
- It works efficiently with all disk file systems
- Avails users to preview the recovered documents, images, audio, video etc.
If you are dealing with the loss of data due to the corruption or deletion of the partitions then no need to worry, this has encountered with a many number of users. You may come across such situations like your operating system fails to boot or you may not be able to access the partition of Windows computer. You can recover all your data from the Windows partitions lost due to reasons above without any hitch. We prefer you to have a glance at our marvelous Windows partition recovery software designed to recover data from the Windows hard drive partitions.
Many Windows users are looking for the best partition recovery tool. There are bulks of software out there in the market but they are not so efficient as per the users and the industry expert. This software provides you with the best and the quality result over all other software. This award-winning software is programmed by the industry experts that use the special algorithms to scan the whole physical drive to recover the data from the formatted Windows partition without any trouble.
Some of the Scenarios Leading to Loss of Data from Windows Partition are:
Corruption Due to the Virus Invasion: Some viruses are highly volatile. Invasion of such viruses due to transferring of data to and from external storage devices or by the internet downloads may lead to the corruption of boot record of the Windows logical partition.
Accidental Deletion: While installing the operating system you may delete or format the partitions accidentally, leading to loss of data.
Due to Bad Sectors: Due to the formation of the bad sectors on the hard drive logical partition may get corrupt and may lead your hard drive inaccessible.
Using the Third-Party Tools: Improper usage or malfunction of the third-party tools for partitioning your hard drive may result in loss of the data from the Windows partitions.
Due to power failure: Abrupt shut down of the system due to the power failure causes damage to Windows partitions.
Some of the Outstanding Features of the Windows Partition Recovery Software:
- This tool has the potential to regain all your files and folders of 300 file types having the unique signature from the Windows partitions lost due to deletion or reformatting of the partitions.
- It can also get back your data from the formatted partitions with different file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, etc.
- This astonishing software has a built-in feature to recover data from the Windows partition corruption caused due to software malfunction, system failure, etc.
- This tool fetches data from the partitions with RAID partitions with levels like RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, etc.
- This software can get back data from the Windows partitions even after reinstalling of Windows OS.
- This software supports Windows versions like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2008 with a minimal system requirement.
You can also visit this site to know more about how to recover data from the reformatted Windows partition: please click here:https://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/reformatted.html
Steps for Formatted Partition Recovery:
Step 1: Download the recovery software, install it on the Windows computer. Launch the software and select "Recover Drives" option. Select "Formatted/Reformatted recovery" option.
Figure 1: Formatted/Reformatted Recovery
Step 2: Select the partition from which you want to recover lost data and wait for the scan process to complete.
Figure 2: Select the Partition or Drive
Step 3: After the completion of the scan process you can preview your lost data.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files