How to Retrieve Missing Files on Windows 8?
Windows Recovery Software - An advanced tool to recover missing files on Windows 8 after accidental files deletion, formatting the drive, and corruption of a Windows 8 drive. Click on the below download button to get the free download and installation of the software an dget back your missing files on Windows 8 for free now..!
Have you lost your precious files on Windows 8 OS? If yes, the don't worry! there are many tools available online to recover missing files on Windows 8. So, there is a need to find the best tool to get out of this scenario. Continue reading to know about the best Windows Recovery Software to restore missing files on Windows 8.
Important files are stored on the hard drive. These files may be related to office work, Word documents, etc. There are chances of losing data when you store data on hard drive due to various reasons like virus attack, partitioning or re-partitioning drive, operating system corruption, missing the set up file, file system corruption, etc. Whenever you store some important official documents and files on window 8, create a backup of those important files. If you could not make a backup file and lose them, it becomes an issue.
This application can help you recover all lost file from Windows. So don’t feel bad or bother about your lost file from Windows 8. Practically it’s very easy to perform recovery of your lost files such as Word document and other important files by this utility. With the help of this application, you can also recover data from the formatted or reformatted Windows 8 hard drive within a few minutes.
Scenarios leading to loss/deletion of files on Windows 8:
- OS crash: Sometimes when the Windows OS will get corrupted due to virus attack, there are chances of losing the files.
- Power failure: It is uncommon to lose important documents from the Windows when you are accessing some important file and a power failure occurs at that moment.
- Improper shutdown: If the system is shut down abruptly, while the file is in use, the file might get corrupted.
- Damage file system: Virus attack making the file system corrupt are some of the common scenarios that are encountered by the computer user. If the file system gets corrupt, then you may lose your files.
- Firmware corruption: Due to the firmware corruption, Windows unable to access the hard drive hence data will be lost from Windows.
It is possible to overcome these above file loss scenarios by using this application. This tool can also be used to restore lost files on Windows 7 such as Word documents, important official work documents, etc. This application that can get you back all lost data from any Windows OS.
Silent features of the Windows recovery software :
- Even you can easily rescue lost files such as photo, audio, video, documents, etc after reinstalling Windows OS of different versions like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, etc. using this award-winning software with ease.
- It supports the recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT drives.
- You can preview the recovered file prior to data restoration.
- It is an easy-to-use recovery engine that can perform data recovery from SCSI, IDE, SATA and ATA, etc. types.
steps to recover missing files on Windows 8 using Windows Recovery Software:
Step 1: Install and download Windows Recovery Software on your Windows 8 system. Now, launch the software, and Cchoose "Recover Files" option from the main screen as shown below. Then click on the drive partition from where the files are to be recovered, and hit Scan button.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: The tool now scans the selected Windows 8 drive to locate missing files. In this stage, you can see the progress of file recovery as shown in the figure.
Figure 2: Software Scans the Windows 8 Drive
Step 3: The files will be displayed for a review at the end of the scan procedure. The files will be listed in Data View and File Type View. You can verify the file contents just by right-clicking on the particular file item.
Figure 3: Recovered Files in Data View & File Type View
Step 4: Finally, select the required files that you want to restore, and save them at your desired location.
Figure 4: Save Recovered Files