Recover Lost Data After Windows Reinstall
- The potential tool that restores data lost upon Windows OS reinstallation in quick steps
- Uses a deep scan mechanism to completely extract data from the Windows drive partition
- All disk file systems are well-supported by this utility
- Runs on all editions of the Windows operating system without any hassle
Have you accidentally formatted your drive while reinstalling Windows machine and end up losing important files? Now, looking out for reliable software to get back data lost after reinstalling Windows OS? In such a case, stop wondering and immediately download and install this award-winning software. This software has been especially designed and developed by the industry professionals to get back data lost after reinstallation of the Windows operating system or system restore.
Windows is one of the most popular operating system used worldwide. At times, you will reinstall the Windows operating system to enhance system speed. But, due to the improper way of reinstallation method can end up losing crucial data during the process. In order to conquer this situation simply make use of this simple user interface to get back 300 different files such as photo, audio, video, documents, etc. based on their unique signatures. With the help of this award-winning utility you can readily retrieve data from formatted hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc of popular manufacturing brands like Western Digital, Seagate, Hitachi, LaCie, etc with utmost ease.
Reasons for data loss after reinstallation of Windows OS:
- Files lost after formatting the partition: Sometimes, you might end up formatting the partition on which operating system is to be installed before proceeding with reinstallation. This will lead to the deletion of entire data on partition making it prepare it for a fresh reinstallation. In such cases, if you want to recover data from the reformatted Windows disk, then the procedure is here - https://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/how-to-save-data-of-a-reformatted-disk.html.
- File lost after repartitioning hard drive: Whenever you will repartition hard drive before installing Windows OS. In such a case, repartitioning the hard drive might lead to data on partitions inaccessible.
- Virus attacks: This is one of the worst cases being faced by all computer users. Whenever the virus enters in your system through external drives or some other means, there might be chances of corruption of important files. This will lead to the hard drive failure making data inaccessible. In such situations, many people try to solve the issue by opting system restore. No doubt, the system may restore to its previous factory settings, but users lose a huge amount of data from the hard drive. At that time, one of the most suitable recovery tool Windows Recovery Software is an appropriate one to recover lost files after system restores Windows 8, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and other Windows Server versions.
- Improper reinstallation: Due to incomplete reinstallation of the Windows OS due to unexpected interruption like a sudden power failure. Certainly leading to a severe data loss during the process.
In order to overcome the above-mentioned data loss scenarios during reinstallation of Windows, you have to immediately use this highly sophisted application. Also, to prevent frequent data loss during the reinstallation of Windows operating systems take a proper backup of data and avoid saving new data to prevent overwriting. With the aid of this cost effective application you can easily rescue files from different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32 NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT within few mouse clicks. Make use of this simple user interface to obtain back lost data from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows operating system. This application also helps to restore lost data after repartitioning. To know more visit here https://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/data-after-repartition.html.
This is one of the finest tools to bring back data even from the hard drive having bad sectors by creating the disk image. You can also use this powerful tool to recover data from the corrupted external drive such as USB flash drive, Pen drive, FireWire drive, etc with great ease. Moreover, this software has already proved its ability to restore lost data from a reformatted drive after reinstalling Windows OS.
Steps to get back data after reinstalling Windows OS-
Step 1: Download and install the recovery software on your computer. Soon after launching the software, you will get a welcome screen with three options. Among them select "Recover Partitions/Drives" option to rescue data from the hard drive.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Soon after that select the "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option, and select the drive from which data needs to be rescued. Right after clicking on "Next" will give rise to the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive To Restore Files
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, the rescued data can be viewed using "File Type View/Data View" option, preview the rescued files prior to restoration using "Preview" option.
Figure 3: File Type View & Data View
Step 4: Using the "Save Recovery Session" option to save the scanned information.