How to recover files on the corrupted external hard disk?
- The well-featured tool built with advanced algorithms that extracts files from a corrupt external HDD
- Easily scans the external hard disk and recovers all data from it
- It also works with system drives and other external storage drives
- Capable to retrieve deleted, lost, damaged, formatted or unreadable drive data
The hard disk is a storage device where you can store all important files. As you know, there are two types of hard disk. One is internal and other is the external hard disk. The internal hard disk is the one which is internally connected to the computer, whereas external hard disk is a portable device i.e. it is a plug and play device that can be connected to any computers whenever you want. Since external hard disk is a portable device, there can be a possibility of the hard drive corruption, which makes the file inaccessible. Are you worried? Do you want to know how to recover files on corrupted external hard disk? The solution lies down here. You can easily and quickly retrieve data from the corrupted external hard disk using the recovery software and among the best is the External Hard Disk Recovery software.
Scenarios for the corruption of the external hard disk
- File system corruption: File system is used to control how the information is stored and retrieved. Without the file system, you cannot store or retrieve the file. Every storage devices contain the file system. Assume that you want to convert the file system from FAT to NTFS. While converting, if any interruption occurs due to some errors, it leads to the corruption of the external hard disk that causes inaccessible files
- Due to some bad sectors: Consider, you haven’t used an external hard disk for a long time. Due to this, there can be a chance of the bad sectors on hard disk. The files stored on the bad sectors get corrupted resulting inaccessibility of the file. There are various reasons for bad sectors. A bad sector may be a result of overheating, insufficient power supply, weariness (Aging) etc.
- Re-partitioning the external hard disk: Repartitioning of the external hard disk is done for the rearrangement of the space. If any interruptions occur while re-partitioning, it leads to the corruption of the external hard disk, resulting in file loss. To know in detail about the causes of repartitioning and how to recover data from it, peek in www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/data-after-repartition.html
- MBR corruption: Master Boot Record table that contains executable code in order to boot the Operating System. If this MBR gets corrupted, due to a virus or some overwriting of programs on MBR, then it results in a crash of the hard disk. By making use of this tool, you can retrieve data from a corrupted external hard disk.
- Other reasons: External hard disk is not the branded one, uninstallation of antivirus software, Registry files failure etc all these results in hard disk failure.
For these entire problems, External Hard disk Recovery software gives a good and best solution. If you are thinking of how to recover files on corrupted external hard disk, then continue reading.
Features of External Hard Disk Recovery software
External Hard disk Recovery is a powerful tool to restore files from different versions of Windows i.e. it can recover files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc. It has a user-friendly tool to retrieve data from a corrupted external hard disk due to any cause. It is a tool developed by professionals and it is recommended by the industry experts too. It can recover files from a corrupted external hard disk tool and is designed with well advanced algorithms that help to scan and recover files within a few minutes. The External Hard disk Recovery tool has the ability to recover more than 300 file types. You can depend upon this software which guarantees to retrieve lost files safely without any errors. The advantage of the Corrupted External Hard Disk Recovery tool is that it is 100% virus-free, so you can easily install this software easily and recover files from a corrupted external hard disk. It provides a perfect solution for the people thinking how to recover files on the corrupted external hard disk?
Simple steps on how to recover files on a corrupted external hard disk
Step 1: Download and install the Corrupted External Hard Disk Recovery software to the system to recover files from a corrupted external hard disk. Connect the corrupted External hard disk to the system. A new window appears on the screen. Select “Recover Drives” option.
Figure 1: Select Recover Drives
Step 2: Once after the selection, again a new window appears providing two options “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”. Select the “Partition Recovery” option.
Figure 2: Select the Partition Recovery
Step 3: Select a drive i.e., the external hard drive to recover files.
Figure 3: Select Drive to Retrieve External Hard Drive data
Step 4: Th scanning process then starts. After the completion of the scanning, it displays the entire recovered files from the external hard drive.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files