Specialized Digital Photo Recovery Software for Windows
- The significant tool that is been widely used to restore files from the digital cameras
- All types and brands of camera and memory cards are supported by this utility
- Helps in regaining media files that are deleted, lost, formatted or corrupt
- Avails the users to preview the files upon a scan operation
Pictures taken from a digital camera or a mobile phone is generally transferred to the system so that they can be shared with others. This practice is followed to store all the images in a bulk storage device such as a computer. Any image file type can be stored in a system and it is possible to access it whenever we want to. Images are valuable and therefore it is intolerable to lose them. Unfortunately, many a times, we end up losing our favorite images due to a sudden or the accidental deletion. As all of us know it very well that human errors are recurring and it is hard or most of the times impossible to prevent them.
We realize the importance of an image after deleting it accidentally. Then we start worrying about that lost image and the accidental deletion of images becomes a headache for most of us. It is obvious that we start losing hope and finally we come to a conclusion that it is just not possible to get back those accidentally deleted photos. This conclusion is never true because Windows recovery software makes it possible to carry out a photo recovery from any Windows operating system. So you can try the Windows recovery software if you are one among those who think that Windows XP hard drive photo recovery is an impossible mission.
How a photo in Windows machine gets deleted?
Many factors finally lead to deletion of photos stored in the Windows operating system. Windows recovery software can be used in situations mentioned below
- Accidental Deletion - Photos stored in Windows hard drive can be deleted due to human errors. Accidental deletion is a common photo loss scenario and therefore it cannot be neglected.
- Using Shift+Delete key combination- The users unknowingly deleted photos kept in their Windows hard drive using Shift+Delete key combination which will make him/her lose the picture.
- Partitioning errors- Photos in Windows get deleted during the creation of a new partition. It happens so due to deletion of an existing partition. Thus photos stored in that partition also get deleted in this way
- Third-party application- Due to action third-party applications like antivirus, photos or any other multimedia files residing on the Windows hard disk will be deleted.
Windows recovery software is a reliable recovery tool that can help you to restore Windows photos that are deleted due to the reasons mentioned above. This tool supports the recovery of deleted photos from various hard drives that are formatted such as IDE, SCSI and SATA. Thus this powerful recovery engine can also be used as a formatted hard disk data recovery tool. Windows recovery software also supports recovery of deleted photos from hard drives of famous brands such as Kingston, Toshiba, Sony, SanDisk, etc.
By using Windows recovery software you can recover deleted photos and other files from Windows 7 and many other versions of the Windows operating system with utmost ease. Any file or document such as doc, docx etc. that are deleted from Windows can be recovered using Windows recovery software. Thus this application is the best file recovery application for Windows 7 operating system. Now let us go through the recovery steps to carry out Windows photo recovery
Recover deleted photos from Windows using the Windows photo recovery software
Step 1: Download and then run the Windows recovery software in your system. Select "Recover Photos" from the main screen. Then once you get the second screen click on "Recover Deleted Photos" in it to get back your deleted photos from the Windows system.
Figure 1: Recover Deleted Photos
Step 2: Select a particular drive from a list of drives which will be visible to you once you click on recover deleted photos to start recovering data from that drive. The scanning process will begin soon after clicking on the respective drive.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: As soon as the scanning process gets over you can preview the photos that are recovered from the Windows by clicking once on "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Photos