Recovering Lost Files on Windows 7
How can I recover lost files from windows 7? But no need to worry any more, all thanks to Windows recovery software, which recovers all your lost data from Windows 7. Retrieving data can sound like a very complicated process, but it is definitely not so. Many Windows users live with several myths about Microsoft Windows backup recovery. These myths restrict them to get any backup recovery software to recover lost files from Windows. It is the most common thing for computer users to lose their files due to mistakes committed by them, improper system shutdown, power cuts and failures, file system corruption and many more which are listed below. Make use of this recovery software to recover lost different files like PPS, PPT, PPTX, etc. from Windows hard drive. Click here to get more detail about recovery of PowerPoint file www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/powerpoint.html.
Reasons for losing files from Windows 7
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes unintentionally you may delete files from Windows 7 machine using the delete or shift + delete options. This may result in deletion of entire file and folders from your window 7 system. To know more about recovery after pressing Shift Delete, visit this page.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: You may empty the recycle bin intentionally & later come to know that there were important files in it.
- Bypassing recycle bin: Generally the capacity of recycle bin is 10% of hard drive & there might be chances that the size of recycle bin may exceed,then the deleted files will bypass recycle bin. This will lead to deletion of files completely from Windows 7 machine.
- Improper Windows Shutdown: Sometimes when Windows 7 operating system is not shut down properly or due sudden power failure, there are chances of losing files
- Use of Anti-Virus / any other third party tool: Virus infection is also major cause of file corruption and if you are using an anti-virus then it can completely remove the infected files from system. There are also some third party performance improvement tools like defrag tool, etc. which may delete some files on Windows 7 computers without your permission.
- Formatting: Hard Disk corruption, Operating system corruption, Master Boot Record corruption can lead to formatting of hard drive. Also you may accidentally format your hard disk or partition which in turn may lead to data loss. To know more about it visit : http://www.windowsrecoverysoftware.net/formatted-drive-data.html
There are many more reasons for file loss on Windows 7 PC. But if you want to recover lost files from Windows 7 PC then choosing appropriate and best Windows software for recovery purpose is very important. Windows recovery software is one of the best and is recommended my many professional experts and also by normal users. It has capability of overcoming all the scenarios mentioned above. It can recover lost files from Windows XP hard drive very efficiently with just few mouse clicks and also from other versions of Windows like 7, 8, vista, etc. Recovers files, which bypass Windows recycle bin after they exceed in size or recycle bin gets full. It can recover deleted files from partitions of RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array. It has ability to identify and recover different file types on the basis of their unique signatures. It can quickly recover photos from windows 7 of the types like JPG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. It also supports recovery of files from variety of file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT, etc. The recovered files and folder can also be saved into compressed ZIP archive. It can recover files from different types of external hard drives of popular brands like Transcend, Hitachi, Toshiba, etc with utmost ease.
Recover lost files from Windows 7 by following the steps mentioned below
Step 1: Download, install and then launch Windows Recovery Software by double clicking on the desktop icon. You will see a welcome screen as shown in Fig 1. Select “Recover Files” option from it. Later select “Recover Lost Files” option from the next window.
Figure 1: Recover Files
Step 2: Now click on the hard drive from which you want to recover your lost files as shown in the below screen and after that start the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: You can preview the recovered files in two standard patterns called “Data type view” and “File type view”.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files
Step 4:If you are completely satisfied with the result after preview than you go for purchase of this software and activate it. After activation the software will allow you to save your recovered files to your desired location