Recover Data from Formatted or Reformatted Windows Hard Drive
- An expert recommended tool to unformat data from the Windows hard disk in simple steps
- Runs the efficient recovery engine that scans the drive partitions and extract all files from it
- Compatible with all disk file systems
- It also performs restoration on any lost or deleted files from internal drives as well as external storage drives
The Windows hard drive formatting is common nowadays. Usually, it is not preferable to format operating system hard disk as it leads to wiping off of the entire hard disk data. In spite of that people practice formatting hard drive. Sometimes it becomes necessary to format hard disk due to the corruption issue in the hard disk which leads to inaccessibility. So, for some or the other reason hard disk is formatted and many a times, due to certain unexpected situations hard disk gets formatted and all the important files in it will be erased. This powerful application can easily rescue files deleted and emptied from the recycle bin on Windows 7 machine with utmost ease.
This is certainly an unbearable situation because nobody ever wishes to lose their official files or multimedia files at any cost and in any situation. People usually think that once a hard disk is formatted it is not possible to get back any of the files that are lost from that hard drive. This is not at all true since it is a very easy and simple process to recover a formatted drive data. Windows recovery software makes it possible to perform formatted drive data recovery from any Windows hard drive which is formatted due to many known and unknown reasons. So it is a waste of time to worry about the files that are lost due to formatting. Instead by making use of the Windows Recovery Software one can quickly and safely recover Windows pictures or any other file on a formatted hard drive.
Reasons for formatting a hard disk on Windows:
Important files or documents stored on hard disk can be lost due to formatting Windows hard drive. Let us see how a hard disk gets formatted and under what conditions Windows recovery software can be used
- Master Boot Record Corruption - If the MBR gets corrupted due to malware invasion then it leads to an inaccessible hard disk due to which the files in Windows hard drive also becomes inaccessible and will get erased off if the hard disk is formatted to fix the problem. This might also make the partitions as RAW, to know the process of restoring data from a RAW partition of your Windows OS, click here.
- Accidental hard disk formatting - Due to human error hard disk gets formatted. While accessing the hard disk files if one format hard drive then all the files in the drive will be erased. In such cases, you can use this software to recover deleted partition on Windows 10 system.
- Hard disk corruption - A malicious adware or spyware may corrupt a hard disk due to which it becomes necessary to format that drive and thus data on Windows will be lost
- Operating system corruption - A corrupted Windows operating system results in an inaccessible hard drive and thus one has to format the drive to reinstall the OS
Windows recovery software is a powerful Windows data recovery engine that can help you recover files that are lost due to formatting Windows hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE etc. This tool is virus free and therefore it can be used to recover multimedia or other file types safely from hard disks of Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP etc. With the help of Windows recovery software, it is possible to carry out Microsoft Windows 7 file recovery within minutes. Windows recovery software can be used to recover files lost from hard drives of popular brands namely Sony, Toshiba, Kingston, Samsung, SanDisk etc. By using Windows recovery software it is possible to restore Windows XP hard drive data deleted due to power fluctuations, using shift + delete key combination, exceeded recycle bin size etc. Now let us see how formatted drive data recovery can be carried out using Windows recovery software
You can also use this reliable tool to restore the files which are missed or deleted from Windows 8 or any other Windows OS too.
Steps to Restore Data from Formatted or Reformatted Windows Hard Drive:
Step 1: Download and install the Windows Recovery Software in your system. “Recover Partition/Drive” must be chosen from the main screen soon after launching the application. In the next screen “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option must be selected to recover files from the formatted hard disk.
Figure 1: Formatted /Reformatted Recovery
Step 2: A particular drive from where the files recovery is expected must be chosen from a list of the drives. This step will lead to the beginning of the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: By clicking on “Preview” the files recovered from a formatted hard disk can be previewed soon after the completion of the scanning process.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files