Best File Recovery Tool for Windows 7
- An extremely efficient program for restoring files from the Windows 7 systems
- Restores images, documents, audio, video etc. in a few mouse clicks
- Performs file recovery and avails the users to preview the list of regained file items
- It is also supported by all other OS editions of Windows
Deleted your major files from Windows unknowingly? Don’t be under the illusion that you have permanently lost all your files from Windows 7. It is not an unusual thing to lose all the files on the Windows hard drive by accidentally deleting them. Human errors are not unusual and hence they must not be neglected. So there is a need to find some way out of this situation and recover lost files. There are also other unavoidable situations such as improper Windows shutdown, emptying recycle bin, power cuts or failures and many more for which you need to find a solution to undelete files on Windows 7. And one such perfect approach to get back deleted or lost files is using Windows recovery software. With the help of this recovery software, you can recover files of different format like PPT. PPTX, DOC, DOCX, PPS, etc. click here to know how to recover PowerPoint windowsrecoverysoftware.net/powerpoint.html
If you think file recovery is a thing which is possible only in imaginations then it is definitely not so. In practicality, it is very easy and you can definitely perform the recovery of your deleted files such as word documents and other files types by utilizing Windows recovery software to it’s best. So don’t feel bad or bother about your deleted files. Go ahead and recover Windows deleted files with the help of Windows recovery software which can get you back all your Windows files that are deleted safely within a few minutes.
When do you require Windows recovery software?
- Accidental Deletion - Accidentally deleting a file by clicking on the Delete option will lead to loss of file on the Windows 7. It is a common file loss scenario and here comes Windows recovery software helpful
- Emptying Recycle Bin - When Windows recycle bin is emptied the files which are already deleted gets permanently deleted and this leads to permanent loss of files from Windows 7
- Improper Windows Shutdown - Sometimes when Windows 7 operating system is not shut down properly, there are chances of losing files
- Power Failure - When suddenly power fails while you are accessing any file on Windows 7 then that file may get deleted from the Windows drive
Surprisingly it is possible to overcome these file loss scenarios with efficient usage of the Windows recovery software. Windows recovery software can be used to restore Windows photo of type JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG etc that are deleted due to the reasons mentioned above. This tool supports the recovery of deleted files from different Windows versions such as Windows 7, 8, 10, 2002, 2003, 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc. It is an easy to use recovery engine that can perform a Windows XP hard disk data recovery from hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE and many other hard drive types. Windows recovery software is capable of recovering files even from non-booting drives. It is the best tool to recover files that are deleted due to repartitioning or partitioning errors. This recovery application can help you perform the formatted drive files recovery if you accidentally or intentionally formatted your hard disk. Now let us see how Windows recovery software which is the best file recovery software for Windows 7 recovers deleted files.
You can use this software to perform file recovery on reformatted drives also.
Steps on How to Recover deleted files from Windows 7-
Step 1: Download and run the Windows recovery software in your system. Choose “Recover Files” from the first screen which is also called as the main screen. Then click on “Recover Deleted Files” option in the next screen to recover files deleted from Windows 7.
Figure 1: Recover Files
Step 2: Click on a specific drive to recover deleted files from that drive.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The software scans the entire drive and then it gives out a list of recovered files from that drive. You need to Preview those recovered files using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files