Recover Data After Repartition
- The remarkable tool built to restore data erased upon repartitioning the hard disk drives
- It works well with all sorts of internal drives and external storage drives
- Performs recovery of data from the disk partitions having any disk file systems
- Can be installed on any edition of Windows operating systems
Have you lost your important data after repartitioning? Are you worried to rescue data from the hard drive after repartitioning? Don’t be tensed, lost data can be recovered after repartitioning your hard drive. It is possible by using the Windows recovery software. you can recover the lost data from HDD which you have lost due to re-partitioning of your hard drive.
The hard disk is generally repartitioned for shrinking or extending the size of the existing partitions and to create a new partition. This process may end up into data loss situations if you face any interruptions. Repartitioning of the hard drive is done before re-installing OS, installing another OS for better data management. A number of errors may show up on screen after a failed or incomplete partitioning. Using this application you can retrieve lost data from HDD on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc. which is re-partitioned due to installing another OS on the same hard drive.
Repartitioning the hard drive is a very common but care must be taken as it is done incorrectly or problem exists on HDD, data will be lost. With the help of this advanced tool, you can restore complete hard drive containing important word documents, excel sheet, audio, videos, images, etc. This utility also helps to restore data from a formatted or reformatted Windows HDD. To know more about this click here.
Reasons for partitioning a hard drive on Windows
- When the operating system gets corrupted and you need to install a new Windows OS or if you want to run multiple operating systems on your hard drives such as Windows8, Windows 7 on it then you need to repartition your current hard drive.
- When your HDD is completely formatted then you will install new Window OS and it will ask you to partition your hard drive.
- If something happened to your partitions index file and your computer won’t be able to boot up off that drive then repartitioning is needed.
- Partitioning is done to split a physical hard drive into many other hard drives that are used for performance and multiple OS booting.
If you have not taken backup of the partition data that is deleted, corrupted, formatted due to repartitioning then you will lose the entire data saved on that specific partition. With the help of this utility you can restore files on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. which is lost due to any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Features of the hard drive recovery software
- This utility can scan, locate and restore your important data lost due to repartition the hard drive.
- It can even restore deleted or lost partition from the hard drive after an unexpected data loss scenario.
- This hassle-free application has the ability to get back the Windows partitions data such as photo, audio, video, documents, etc. from the drive storage
- Recovers lost data from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partitions, which has been formatted or deleted.
Steps to rescue files from the repartitioned hard drive
Step 1: Download and install the recovery application on your computer. Launch this tool and from the main window select the Recover Drives.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then select the Partition Recovery to recover data lost after repartitioning.
Figure 2: Select the Partition Recovery
Step 3: Now select the Physical Drive from which you want to recover lost data.
Figure 3: Select Physical Drive
Step 4: It will start scanning after the scanning process completed select the Preview option to preview recovered files.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered File
Step 5: You can continue to Save these recovered files on the desired storage location.