Recover Data After Repartition
Have you lost your important data after repartitioning? Are you worried to rescue data from hard drive after repartitioning? Don’t be tensed, lost data can be recovered after repartitioning your hard drive. It is possible by using Windows recovery software. you can recover lost data from HDD which you have lost due to re-partitioning of your hard drive.
Hard disk is generally repartitioned for shrinking or extending the size of existing partitions and to create a new partition. This process may end up into data loss situations if you face any interruptions. Repartitioning of hard drive is done before re-installing OS, installing another OS for better data management. A number of errors may show up on screen after a failed or incomplete partitioning. Using this application you can retrieve lost data from HDD on Windows XP, Windows 8, etc. which is re-partitioned due to installing another OS on same hard drive, etc.
Repartitioning the hard drive is a very common but care must be taken as it is done incorrectly or problem exists on HDD, data will be lost. With the help of this advanced tool, you can restore complete hard drive containing important word documents, excel sheet, audio, videos, images, etc. This utility also helps to restore data from formatted or reformatted Windows HDD. To know more about this click here.
Reasons for partitioning a hard drive on Windows
- When operating system gets corrupted and you need to install a new Windows OS or if you wants to run multiple operating systems on your hard drives such as Windows8, Windows 7 on it then you needs to repartition your current hard drive.
- When your HDD is completely formatted then you will install new Window OS and it will ask you to partition your hard drive.
- If something happened to your partitions index file and your computer won’t be able to boot up off that drive then repartitioning is needed.
- Partitioning is done to split a physical hard drive into many other hard drives that are used for performance and multiple OS booting.
If you have not taken back up of partition that is deleted, corrupted, formatted due to re-partitioning then you will lose the entire data saved on that specific partition. With the help of this utility you can restore files on Windows 7, Windows 8, etc. which is lost due to any of the above mentioned scenarios.
Features of hard drive recovery software
- This utility can scan, locate and restore your important data lost due to repartition the hard drive.
- It can even restore deleted or lost partition from hard drive after an unexpected data lose scenario.
- This hassle free application has the ability to get back windows partitions data such as photo, audio, video, documents, etc from Windows Xp, 7, 8, etc with ease.
- Recovers lost data from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partitions, which has been formatted or deleted.
To rescue files from the repartitioned hard drive, follows steps as given below
Step 1: Download and install the trial version of this software. Launch this tool and from the main window select Recover Drives.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then select Partition Recovery to recover data lost after repartitioning.
Figure 2: Select Partition Recovery
Step 3: Now select the Physical Drive from which you want to recover lost data.
Figure 3: Select Physical Drive
Step 4: It will start scanning after the scanning process completed select Preview option to preview recovered files.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered File
Step 5: After purchasing this application you can Save these recovered file.